Monday, August 13, 2012

New Homes in CASTLE HILLS & THE COLONY

The DFW housing market is starting to experience a shift in the available inventory and with this comes a shift in pricing.
Stay in touch with the housing market in your city, and become an informed buyer.
Get the information you need to make the best decision possible.
Browse Local Market Statistics


What's My Home Worth TODAY? 

 NEW HOMES →Access 2011/2012 Homes in The Colony/Lewisville


Screen Shot 2012-03-04 at 7.28.30 AM



Franzetti Real Estate | Serving all of North Dallas

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this information because I really finding the best place to buy a new homes. But I think this place was too far on my business. I will choose New Homes in Bay Area because that place was very relaxing and it was near on my business. View here for their samples of their houses.

    ReplyDelete